Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here

About Me

My photo

SHELO- A person who knows how to be happy though may be sad. I am a woman, a mother, a daughter. I am loving and caring. I have shattered dreams but I have hope.I have a God who arranges everything for me. I may not have a desirable past, but no one can destroy me and I am still standing. All I want is to be accepted and loved for who I am cause that is Me and That is all I can be.

Search This Blog

Google+ Badge

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Template from Template Mama

Lookie!!! Mi Mundo del Amor has a new template. I love it. I decided to change it tonight before sleeping. Got this one from Template-Mama. I so love all her creations. I really admire such talented individuals who are never tired of designing and giving them as freebies. The credit goes to her.

The tweaking has been hassle-free at all as almost all my widgets loaded just the way it is. Template-Mama is really a wiz..

Now, presenting Mi Mundo del Amor's new look. Hope you like it.



Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

5 comments:

teJan said...

wow sis..yap its really nice..is it free? heheh. have a good night sleep then:)

Phebie said...

hoi mem...dli ka kapuyan cge change lay-out?dba kapoy man mag transfer sa mga bloglist unsaon nmo para dali ra?

in fairness nice man sab xa...

Phebie said...

hoi mem...dli ka kapuyan cge change lay-out?dba kapoy man mag transfer sa mga bloglist unsaon nmo para dali ra?

in fairness nice man sab xa...

Clarissa said...

I love your new layout,dear!!Great coz you can do it yourself--wala akong masyadong alam dyan!(T_T)

rosy said...

Wow! This template is simply super... web template