Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

52 Weeks Challenge: 3/52

Gosh, I almost forgot the challenge. Silly forgetful me. LOL. Good thing that I was able to visit Alicia's entry on the challenge that I have been reminded.

Forever In Blue Jeans


As I say, I decided to participate in this year-round challenge hosted by Carin of Forever In Blue Jeans. The goal of this challenge is for us moms to have at least one photo with the children once a week. Do you want to challenge yourself too? Join us here.

So here's my photo with my little girl. I have to stop here from reviewing just to take this photo.
Super Instant again..


Look at her, she is complaining on why do we have to take more than one photo.

Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Carin said...

Such sweet pictures. you are both so pretty.

Darcie said...

awww...what sweet smiles on both of you!

More Than Words said...

I love the picture!! Your daughter is so cute. My kids make that face too when they are DONE taking pictures! Haha

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

I'll definitely join there some time... thanks for this.. Ang cute nyo =)