Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I have been wanting to buy a laptop but as always my other priorities hinder me. I have a housing loan to pay, a vehicle to pay also, kids education, food , clothing, etc. etc. etc. Good sweet heavens open its doors and pour down blessing for me that pave way for me to get my desired laptop. It is a pre-loved item. It may not be perfect but it is still in top shape.
I have my DELL Inspiron 6000. I know it's not their latest model, but I think it is a good buy considering of the amount we paid for it. It's quite good enough for me. I will only use it anyway for simple online matters like blogging. Nothing more serious web designing and such. Just purely my online getaway. No trouble with my Ali anymore. She plays online games pretty lot. She can have the desktop all by herself. She is my only competitor when it comes to using the pc. LOL
# 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium M 730 (Sonoma), 533MHz FSB and PCIe x16 chipset
# 15.4 inch WSXGA+ LCD Panel (Samsung)
# 512 MB DDR2 400 MHz ram
# 60 GB 4200rpm hard drive
# 64 MB ATi Mobility Radeon X300
# Microsoft Windows XP Home
# 24x CD-RW/DVD (Sony)
# Intel 2200 b/g internal wireless card
# 6-cell lithium ion battery
# 4 USB ports
# 1 IEEE 1394 FireWire port
# Secure Digital I/O card slot
# 1 PCMCIA card slot
# 2 front facing speakers
# VGA output
# Optional S-Video and composite video out with adaptor cable
# Audio-out (headphones) and Mic-in
# Integrated 10/100 network Ethernet card
# Internal 56k modem
Not bad I guess for a simple blogger like me.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
While we were in Tam-awan village a web-like handmade object caught my attention as we were threading our way to the hilly part of the Ifugao community. We stopped and ask the guide to know what it was. He introduced it to us and told us about amazing stories how the olden society used that nature woven spidey-webby like hoop, the dream catcher.
According to legends and myths, through the dream catcher the good in their dreams are captured in the web of life and carried with them...but the evil in their dreams escapes through the hole in the center of the web and are no longer a part of them. They hold on to their belief that the dream catcher holds the destiny of their future.
This was an old belief that originated too from the old Indian community. Wherein, they believe that a dream catcher may guide them in having a prosperous life. The web is a perfect circle, but there is a hole in the middle of the circle. The made us of the web to help the community reach its goals, dreams and visions. According to them, if you believe in the Spirit, the web will catch your good ideas and the bad will slip through the hole.
Another legend believed that, "Good dreams pass through the center hole to the sleeping person. The bad dreams are trapped in the web, where they perish in the light of dawn."
Friday, April 24, 2009
This week's Mommy Moments Theme is Daddy Moments. My little girl, though she and her daddy quarrels a lot, is attached to her daddy too. After all she came from his love matched with my love. A fruit of Love actually. So let me share you precious daddy moments.
Bebay loves to joy ride with her daddy around. They both are makulit and have the same manners when it comes to naming names, funny talks and funny faces. They both too have the same modes. "Madaling mainis" Super like daddy like daughter , really.
How about you? It's your turn to share your daddy moments. Come and join and Join us at Mommy Moments Every Friday.
Now we are getting ready for her first day of school. It's a little bit far yet, but who cares. It is wise to prepare ahead, right? She said she loves Barbie School Bag, but I said Hello Kitty is prettier. OH me , he he. We will look for bags this weekends maybe. And in time for her getting to school, I found a cutie personalized water bottle for her. Actually , again and again I found Posy lane packed with almost all the cuties in this planet. From gift favors to other nap rolls and etc. I am thinking of buying a personalized tumbler for my hubby as he is always on the go and he needs water all the time while driving. Moving on, I know it's a bit early to be talking about school as it's still April and we still have May to go, but what can I do I am just excited as can be.
Okay so much for that. I have little time left. Have to grab my lunch or else I can't eat anymore. Bye.. Love you all.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
I am glad that she invited me to join. I mean this is worth the try. Honestly, I don't really give much expectation that I wound win in such contests as sometime my time would just hinder me to get to the top. But, this is really inviting. The prizes are amazing. Imagine cold hard cash $$$ and 200k entrecard points. Those are pretty awesome. I have to try my luck and join while there's still time.
Just look at the Amazing Prizes in store for the lucky participants:
* $50 cold hard paypal cash
* 100,000 Entrecard Credits
* 5 Free Ad Space on sites with Pagerank
* 30,000 Entrecard Credits
* 10 Free Ad Space on sites with Pagerank
* Blog Review from Hot in Singapore
* 20,000 Entrecard Credits
* 5 Free Ad Space on sites with Pagerank
* Blog Review from Make or Break
* 25,000 Entrecard Credits
* 4 Free Ad Space on sites with Pagerank
* 4 Free Ad Space on sites with Pagerank
* T-shirt from Anything Under the Sun ( if the winner is from the Philippines )
2 SPECIAL PRIZE will go to the top point earner that didn’t win any of the MAJOR PRIZES
Each will get
* 1 x 5000 Entrecard Credits
* 1 x Dot com Domain
EC Credits - currently 200,000 !!!!
Cash - $100
Ads - 29 sites with Pagerank
$20 Cash - Pictures and Cultures - A collection of photographs I have made and the travels I have taken.
$ 10 cash - MommaWannabe - a woman’s blog. A chronicle of life as a wife and a mom wannabe.
$20 Cash - Anak ni Kulapo - Mga Mala-Impakto at Walang Kamatayang Mga Kwento na Panahon pa ni Kopongkopong Mula sa Isang Walaaaang Magawa sa Buhay
$10 Cash Philippine blog - Your blogging resources for small business owner and new bloggers - at your Service!
$10 Cash When a Mother Blogs -you just don’t know what she might write…
$10 Cash Yes, It’s ME! - Mobile travel blog of a doctor and now a personal notebook of a housewife.
$10 Cash The Painted Veil-The ideal has many names,and beauty is one of them. -W Somerset Maugham
$10 Cash Kalidadis -Photos, travel, vacation, tips & etcetera!
- 10,000 EC - Buraot Entrecard Generator - Buraot’s Entredropper, the entrecard generator that brings you credits and traffic the easy way.
- 10,000 EC - Diet Recipes blog - Lots of diet recipes under 200 calories
- 5230 EC - Pinoy Blogger in Singapore -The certified pinoy blogger dominates Singapore blogosphere
- 4040 EC Credits - Life of a Filipina Blogger
- 3000 EC Credits - MommaWannabe
- 3000 EC - Random Detox
- 3000 EC - Blog de Manila
- 3000 EC - A Life to Remember
- 2500 EC - Free Pogo Tokens
- 2000 EC - Mature Not Senile
- 2000 ECGirlsAreMadeofSugarAndApice
- 2000 EC Everything Has A Reason
- 2000 EC In My Kitchen
- 2000 EC In The Life Of…
- 2000 EC Low Fat Diaries
- 2000 EC - Kaya Mo Pinoy
- 2000 EC - Pinay Mom
- 2000 EC - The Beauty Denominator
- 2000 EC - Serendipity
- 2000 EC - In Retrospect
- 2000 EC - Time Recursion
- 2000 Ec - Blogger Templates
- 2000 EC- Proud Mommy
- 2000 EC - A Taste of Both Worlds
- 2000 EC - A Simple Life
- 2000 EC - Mommy’s Little Corner
- 2000 EC - Simplement Belles
- 2000 EC - Cooking’s Fun
- 2000 EC - Moi et mon Univers!
- 1550 EC from Guilty Pleasures
- 1500 EC - Moms… Check Nyo
- 1500 EC - Sharing my Thoughts
- 1500 EC - Living on one Income
- 1500EC - Joys in Life
- 1500 EC - Dancing in Midlife Tune
- 1500 EC - Healthy is Wealth
- 1500 EC - A Girl for All Status
- 1500 EC - Pinay Single Mommy
- 1500 EC - 1716 South
- 1500 EC - Really Interesting Projects
- 1500 EC - God’s Best Gift
- 1500 EC - Big Boys Have Toys Too
- 1188 EC - BlogTactic
- 1000 EC - Life’s sweets and spices
- 1000 EC - The Path to Pegasus Letter
- 1000 EC- A Singaporean in London
- 1000 EC - The Iphone Photographer
- 1000 Ec - Travel Guides, Luxury Travel
- 1000 EC - Practical Means
- 1000 EC - Bulgarian Silvatree
- 1000 EC - Pinoy Showbiz and Hollywood
- 1000 EC - Make Money Online with Makoy
- 1000 EC - Makoy Pinoy Blogger
- 1000 EC - The Struggling Blogger
- 1000 EC - The Struggling Blogger dot Com
- 1000 EC - The House Of Puroy
- 1000 EC - Money Online
- 1000 EC - Etsetera! Etsetera!
- 1000 EC - xoxjanellexox
- 1000 EC - Michael Aulia’s Blog
- 1000 EC - Erika’s World
- 1000 EC - Marvie 24patrol
- 1000 EC -Marvie Journal of Journey
- 1000 EC -Marvie Multiply Themes and Layouts
- 1000 EC - Season and Episode - Online Watch
- 1000 EC - Medan Daily
- 1000 EC - Asian Dramas
- 1000 EC - Wiehanne.com
- 1000 EC - SimplyWP
- 1000 EC - Better Interpersonal Communication
- 1000 EC - Junkie Yard Dot Com
- 1000 EC - Health and Fitness Journal
- 1000 EC - Link Exchange Network
- 1000 EC - My Mode Mobile Prepaid Business Solutions
- 1000 EC - Journey of my life
- 1000 EC - Jeflin’s Investment Blog
- 1000 EC- Shopping Blog
- 1000 EC - Sherry Rambling
- 1000 EC - Heart Random
- 1000 EC - Budget Blogging
- 1000 EC - I LUV Contests
- 1000 EC - Moolah Musings
- 1000 EC - The Ruby Posts
- 1000 EC - Mommy Emotes
- 1000 EC - Johann David
- 1000 EC - Iowa Hippie Chick
- 1000 EC - Through the Rain
- 1000 EC - Made to Worship
- 1000 EC -(Tricia) My Online Journey
- 1000 EC - Ivory Tasks
- 1000 EC - Pink Thoughts
- 1000 EC - Posh Thoughts
- 1000 EC - Heartnet
- 1000 EC - Heartnet02
- 1000 EC - My Piece of Paradise
- 1000 EC - The Modern Mom
- 1000 EC - Eastcoastlife
- 1000 EC - Nita’s Random Thoughts
- 1000 EC - Thomas Travel Tales
- 1000 EC - Thomas Web Links
- 1000 EC - Serradinho
- 1000 EC - Roysville
- 1000 EC - Brownpinay
- 1000 EC - Wonderful Things In Life
- 1000 EC - My Life’s Adventure
- 1000 EC - Life’s Journey
- 1000 EC - The Joy Of Life Forever
- 1000 EC - The Designers Blog
- 1000 EC - Make or Break
- 1000 EC - Me and Mine
- 1000 EC - Marvie Streaming - Online Watch
- 1000 EC - There is Happiness
- 1000 EC - Twins Happiness
- 1000 EC - Barefooted Me
- 1000 EC - In My Red heels
- 1000 EC - DeCaFFeiNaTeD
- 1000 EC - Rosa Journey
- 1000 EC - Rosa I Heart Pink
- 1000 EC - Rosa PinayMamaBlog
- 1000 EC - Rosa I Heart Pink
- 1000 EC - Rosa Simple Life
- 1000 EC -Nhil Call Center Gal
- 1000 EC -Nhil A Simple Married Life
- 1000 EC -Nhil Pinay Freelancer
- 1000 EC -Nhil 24×7 Online Diva
- 1000 EC -Nhil Mom Tips
- 1000 EC -Nhil The Chef’s Daughter
- 1000 EC -Nhil Life’s Winks
- 1000 EC -Indo Indo Contest
- 1000 EC - Indo Rapid Shoots
- 1000 EC - Indo Affiliatizer
- 1000 EC - Indo Scandals Prime dot Com
- 1000 EC - NHC Premium Wordpress Themes
- 1000 EC - J Chica Chika - an Entertainment blog
- 1000 EC - J Health and Beauty Diva
- 1000 EC - J Diva Fabulosa
- 1000 EC - J Obama Online
- 1000 EC -Jena Working Abroad
- 1000 EC -Jena Gewgaw Writings
- 1000 EC - Jena Random Thoughts
- 1000 EC - A Malaysian Abroad
- 1000 EC - The Power of Me
- 1000 EC - Palabuzz
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR4 The Clamor of Kalinga
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR4 MammaDawg
- 3 months 125×125 ad on PR2 Home Buddies
- 3 months 125×125 ad on PR2 Free Famous Quotes
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR2 Joys in Life
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR2 Dancing in Midlife Tune
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR Manileno
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR2 Serradinho
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR Dosh for U
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR Tips N Wrinkles
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR3 I Luv Contest
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR1 My Online Journey
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR 5050deals
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR2 Amor’s Personal Website
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR1 Ivory Tasks
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR1 Pink Thoughts
- 1 month 125×125 ad onPR The Struggling Blogger
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR Serendipity
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR3 Symphony of Love
- 1 month 125×125 ad on PR1 To Be, To Be. Tutubi
- 1 months text link ad on PR2 Name Sherry
- 1 months text link ad on PR2 Another Contest
- 1 months text link ad on PR1 Sherry Contest
- 1 months text link ad on PR2 Filipino Online Community
- 1 months text link ad on PR1 Arts and Entertainment Center
- 1 months text link ad on PR1 Batuananons
- 1 months text link ad on PR1 Nita’s Corner
- 1 months text link ad on PR2 Make or Break
- 1 months text link ad on PR2 MomReviews
Blog Review from Make or Break - 200 word review at a PR2 blog.
Blog Review from Hot in Singapore
T-shirt from Anything Under the Sun
Dot Com Domain from Pinay Mommy Online - Pinay Mommy Online
Blog Hosting from SEO Friendly Blog Directory from Blogs Haven
Dot Com Domain from PaulUbiadas
Dot Com Domain from The Pinay Blogger and Pinay Blogging!
HOW TO JOIN:
You have 7 options to earn points and raffle entries in my contest. You can choose any of the 7 options or you can do all of it as well. If you are joining, #1 is required.
1) The only required step now is that you write a short post about the contest and include a link to the contest page and to the homepage which is http://pinayjade.com/ ( 1 pt ) If you add option #3 then it would be 4 pts.
2) Write a short blog post/review about my blog with at least 100 words, it can be more of course. Link 2 x to my site with the following anchor text : Filipina blogger - http://pinayjade.com/ and another link to any other old blog post you have read and found interesting.
Give it your best shot because I will choose the best post at the end of the contest and the winner will get $50 cold hard cash !! Make sure the posts are unique and not copied from other entires. It will be rejected otherwise. Please Tag your post with Pinayjade (2 points)
3) Invite your readers to the contest by writing a blog post including the link to the contest post and the complete list of sponsors. [3 points]
4) Subscribe by Email to the cash sponsors [1 point for each blog you subscribe to] to each successful and verified subscription. Comment at my sponsor’s blog saying that you have subscribed courtesy of this contest. 1 valid email address only per blogger.
If you have submitted my post and digged it at the same time, that is 2 points. if you just digged it, it is 1 point.
6) Place any of the badges you will find here on your blog sidebar, max 2 different badges [ 1 point each ]
Notice: To all those who wanna try their luck and join too, we ourselves have to help the host track our points. Always let her know whenever you've done something which will lead you to earn points.
The contest will start on March 21, 2009 and will end on April 30, 2009 11:59 P.M. (Singapore Time). Winners will be announced on May 5, 2009.
Winners are responsible for claiming their prizes, kindly contact the sponsor directly.
Yehey!!! Good luck to all of us. Why not join while the ball is rolling? Join here.
Monday, April 20, 2009
The Fellowship Among The Churches
The experience was priceless and full of riches. The supplies of the Lord''s word were so immensely rich and fulfilling. The Lord has spoken through many brothers who prophesied for the building up of the body. The Fellowship among the churches was participated by more than 1000 brothers and sisters from Region I-VI and some from Visayas, Mindanao and from outside the Philippines. What I was greatly touched was that all who has received the Lord is a serving one and our service must be under the principle of the Temple and the building. If our service is outside the building, then it is vain in the eyes of the Lord.
The Cold and the Accomodation
It was so cold up there that I cannot take it to have a bath without hot water. It's good that the accomodation has hot water, cause if not, My God I cannot really have shower. T'was cold but altogether nicer than the heat here in the urban. You can see at the pics above that the way is so foggy and dark and most of our background were fogs too. I miss the cold already. Our accomodation was okay. We stayed at Heather Marie Transient Home. Their rate is so affordable at 250php per head per night. Good price huh? The place was so nice and we really felt at home. We can cook, we have a living room and all the kitchen utensils were offered for our use. So far so good then. If you are planning to go there, you can contact me and I will give you the number of the owner for you to book by text or call. The host was so accomodating and super friendly. That added the nice stay.
The Views, The Sights
Because of our primary reason in being there was joining the FAC, we had little time for trip around the city over the mountains. We have not been to other tourist spots around. We've been to Tamawan Village, Burnham Park, the famous Session Road for ukay-ukay, SM baguio, and the Baguio City Public Market where they sell a lot of Baguio delicasies. We should have gone to Mines View but it was raining again so we just didn't go there anymore.
We 've been to Tamawan Village. Uniquely blends indigenous aesthetics and exquisite Ifugao craftsmanship with an artist’s concept for a village adapting the Baguio setting.
In keeping with the spirit in which the village was originally conceived, Tam-awan Village has become a venue for art exhibits and workshops envisioned to foster a deeper understanding, respect and pride in the cultural heritage of the Cordillera people.The village is an experience in itself. By living in the huts, guests get an opportunity to immerse in an atmosphere that allows them to get a glimpse of village life. Huts, cultural shows are displayed there of typical Ifugao society.
On a clear day, a magnificent China Sea sunset can be viewed from the village, being true to its name as Tam-awan, that is, vantage point.
HOW TO GET THERE
-BY JEEP: QUEZON HILL – TAM-AWAN JEEP OR LONG-LONG VIA TAM-AWAN JEEP FROM KAYANG STREET, BAGUIO CITY MARKET.
-BY TAXI: GIVE DIRECTIONS FOR TAM-AWAN, PINSAO PROPER
Over-all Baguio City is a great city over the Mountains of the Cordillera regions. Though it's slopes and hills would make our pulse raise whenever we take a walk around, it is still worth the visit. The people are warm and friendly. The food is also great. My daughter loves the climate. She loves the cold and was sad when we were about to go home. Surely we will be back there. The trip in going home was fun too. My hubby was driving and we did all the funny talks and loud singing. My sister did not ride with us anymore in going home as they went down with her hubby too in their own car. When we were in La Union, it was again the old familiar hot humid temperature. We reached home at exactly 12am. It was raining cats and dogs. But Thank you Lord that we arrived safely home.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Of course we will be having our tour among the skirts of the mountains. I will be dysfunctional for a number of days from the blogging world. I will miss you all. But surely I will be back soon and shall give you all my updates!!! Thanks
One of it's mystery is love. Other people may have a happy ending , while others still thrive on after the love is gone. I just thought to write about this as I was contemplating about things that are used to be but now are not.
I know a story of a girl (let's call her Sel) who has loved beyond compare if you call that love. She still hold on to her love for the guy even the guy never thought of their past anymore. She tried to face the world and proclaimed "it's over, I have moved on", but still in reality she dwelt in a dark wall of despair. Still loving, dreaming, wishing and wanting for Mr. Ex to fall back in her arms again. So sad, as she wasted her heart on loving a person who could never love her in return. He doesn't even toss a single thought about her anymore. Not even by pigeon does he show that he still has a pinch of special feeling for her. But, she still goes on, hurting herself by pretending that all is okay when that guy buzzed her over the chat window. She has even the nerve to ask about the wife of the guy and wished wife would be okay. I mean , she literally wished the wife of Ex to be well. Sel has a big heart anyway. It can love without measure and without question.
People told Sel to move on, let go of the past and embrace what's on the present. She would just give them a self-effacing look with no assurance that she could ever do what they suggested. But, do you think she adores the feeling? Sel absolutely abhor the sad truth that she is still trapped within the strings of uncertainty. She knew very well that holding on would not cause her any positive fruit. She is aware that she is no longer part of his life and wanted also to escape from being imprisoned to extreme emotions that only bring her pain. She is fairly striving to get a grip of reality and be freed from the dreamworld that she is still living. However, no matter what she does it will always come back to him.
Is love then a drug? Can it really cloud your vision and cause one's eyes not to see the things that she ought to see? Though it's so apparent that there is no space left for her in his life and things cannot be , she still cared and never gets tired of caring. I myself pity for this one woman who has been ensnare of her strong emotions that caused her to be wanting, wishing and dreaming for so many years and moments now. I never know when she will be totally freed.
As for her, "though fate leaves me no favor and my heart gets torn, I will never be tired of Holding on...."
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
By the way, got another award from Ruby. Thank you mommy Ruby for this award, it is greatly appreciated. I have received this award from Phebie and Lynn too last week but it still feels nice to be recognized by blogger friends over and over.
The rules are so easy:
1. Place the logo / banner on your blog.
2. Add a link to the blog who gave the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.
5. Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs.
Be a proud member of the International Bloggers Community!
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!
Questions & Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: Tammy
2. His/her site's title and url: http://www.djtammy.com/
3. Date when you were tagged: April 13, 2009
4. Persons you tagged:
Tagging the following blogs:
And to all who has not been mentioned here, please feel free to grab the tag. Thanks for all your support.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Another thing, just sharing you my recent purchase. I bought something for myself this time. It's time that I get something for my own. I was captivated by this awesome Mom Agenda planner that suits for a mom like me. Yeah, I definitely need an organizer to help me manage my hectic schedule. I find this great at it has unique features like pages or pamphlets that would help me plot vacation plans, addresses, medical information for me and hubby as well as my kids, birthdays and special occasions that need to be remembered, and websites and passwords for a blogger mom like me. Cool huh!! It has many color choices, but then again I got my favorite as usual. Pinky pink for me!! It will make me carry my mom agenda folio in fashion.
See how pretty it is. I got it from posylane still where I got my personalized childrens nap rolls that my children really love. Perfect gifts for my husband, my friends , my mother in-law, my aunts and the people I value all come from Posylane. I got the best buy there at a very affordable price. I simply love it there!
Hi! I just want to blog about my fondness of an online and blogger friend Tammy. Why I plug her? Oh well, she paid me for it. Ha ha ha. Lol!! joke! No way, this is a pure and honest word of the mouth. I love this friend of mine as we just laugh about anything under the sun whenever we chat online. Do you know that feeling? Laughing around without a particular reason at all? Yeah, we are kinda like that. Call us crazy, call us anything but we are as happy as can be with that.
I still have not seen Tammy girl in person, but I can sense that we would go well along. I love her spirit and I would kill her if she doesn't love mine. Ha ha. I know we will be greater friends if there would be a chance for us to see each other. So that's all. Why don't you visit her blogs by the way, Here and here and see her inspiring posts there.
Though our house is still in construction we are already planning on the interiors and on what furniture to dress our house. I was eying on a set of log furniture for the master bedroom that I have seen on scenicfurniture.com. It is my dream to have a classic lodge look bedroom ever since. The queen log bed set made out of red cedars would be perfect. These striking pieces are carefully hand-crafted to its perfection. I love the gorgeous spatter of red on it's design. Look at the image at the right. Isn't is just queenly adorable?
For the my boys' room , I saw this lovely twin Over Full log Bunk Bed crafted from the most excellent of Colorado mountains' Aspen wood. My boys would really love that and I think it is perfect for them. My eldest could occupy the top and cong would be at the base bed. I just adore the feature of this bunk bed as the ladder is built-in. It surely is safe for my boy to climb in. Aspen is a great wood so this piece would surely be sturdy and definitely would last for years.
For my little darling girl, I would still browse over the site to look for a bed set that would be perfect for her. On the living room , I am thinking over a rustic effect. But of course that would still be looked into. Dressing a new house is never easy. You have to organize it with strategies , style and clever furnishings and of course with the perfect choice of furniture that would make an empty box into a snug haven. Thanks to scenicfurniture.com, this site has been very helpful in my interior designing. I will keep you closely posted if I would find my pick for a living room design and set. Till next time! Thanks for coming over here.