Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

100 Truths about Shelo

Wow, this is absolutely long but I love it.. This is from Lynn.. Thanks for the tag girl!!

001. Real Name: Shelomi Rivera
002. Nickname(s): Shelo, sel, mie
003. Age: 30 (shet, secret sana, but cge nalang.. LOL)
004. Horoscope: Virgo
005. Male or Female: babae po, di ako bakla..
006. Elementary: Stella Maris College
007. Middle School: (dritso po highschool here)
008. High School: Aloran Trade High School
009. College School: University of the Philippines (Cebu Campus)
010. Hair color: Black as the night..
011. Long or Short: shortie
012. Loud or Quiet: Loud most of the time. They said I am not shelo if I am quite.. Ha ha
013. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans , always.
014. Phone or Camera: Phone.. Camera cannot receive text from my crush,, LOL..
015. Health Freak: Oh I should be , but I'm not.
016. Drink or Smoke: I don't drink and I don't smoke also. Clean living!
017. Do you have a crush on someone: sort of , but it's more like of a pangarap .. he he
018. Eat or Drink: we do both. Hello???
019. Piercings: ear pierce..
020. Tattoos: never in my lifetime.
021. Social or Anti-Social: man is a social animal and can't live being alone in his existence.
022. Righty or lefty: Righty
023. First piercing: Ears , when I was a baby.
024. First relationship: when I was 14 years old with Blair.
025. First Best Friend: Jesse Boy, he died already.
026. First Award: Kinder: Valedictorian.
027. First Kiss: Blair..
028. First Pet: Mawmaw: a cat
029. First Big Vacation: at our granny's house when I was a kid where we stayed for a month there with my cousins.
030. First Love at first sight: Actually , I dont believe in LAFS. , maybe it's what we call intense admiration. well, I have it with my husband. Kasi of all my past bfs , he was the only one whom I got attracted so immensely at my first glance of him. Nye he he.
031. First Big Birthday: my first bday, I guess. don't really remember.
032. First Surgery: when I gave birth to my frist child.
033. First sport you joined: Badminton
This or That
034. Orange or Apple juice: Orange Juice
035. Rock or Rap: i like Rap better
036. Country or Screamo: Oh Country is one of my fave music genre.
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: I like both their songs and beats.
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: none.
039. Night or Day: Night as I dream during the night.
040. Sun or Moon: Both… both as sun give light during the day and moon lights our way during the night.
041. TV or Internet: Grabe , internet !!!
042. Playstation or xbox: Play station
043. Kiss or hug: Both. Hugging gives me warm comfort.
044. Iguana or turtle: neither..
045. Spider or bee: bee, as it is always busy.. Sounds like me..
046. Fall or spring: Spring is a sign of life.
047. Limewire or iTunes: duh.. don't use both.
048. Soccer or baseball: Baseball..
Currently
049. Eating: Banana Chips
050. Drinking: Iced Tea
051. Excitement level: normal.. I'm tired.
052. I’m about to: check my emails
053. Listening to: the buzz of the aircon.
054. Plan for today: take my daughter to the mall after the egg hunt here at the office.
055. Waiting for: him to send a note.
056. Energy Level: not excited over anything.
057. Thinking of someone: 105% as always. Is he thinking about me too?
058. Want kids?: have them already.
059. Want to get married?: already married.
060. When?: Last 2003.
061. How many kids do you want: 4
062. Any name on the mind: LJ
063. What did you want to be when you were little: a Lawyer.
064. Careers in mind: duh..
065. Mellow future or wild: Mellow
066. Something you would never try: bungee jumping.. haha and eating live worms
067. When do you want to die: shut up!!
068. Lips or Eyes: eyes as it mirrors ones soul.
069. Romantic or Funny?: both
070. Shorter or Taller?: Taller.
071. Protective or Caring?: Both
072. Romantic or Spontaneous?: Romantic
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?: as long as it looks alright.
074. Sensitive or Loud?: Sensitive
075. Hook-up or Relationship?: Relationship
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?: grrr
077. Muscular or normal: normal.. hates those showing muscles
078. Kissed a stranger: no!
079. Broken a bone: yeah
080. Lost glasses or contacts: nope
081. Ran away from home: not a bit.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense: yes before
83. Killed somebody: in my mind. ahaha
084. Broken some one’s heart: God, I'm sorry for what I have done in the past.
085. Had your heart broken: still breaking.
086. Been arrested: by him and jailed in his heart.
087. Cried when someone died: naman
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: grabe oh yes!!!

Do you believe in
089. Yourself: yes, but myself is not a good thing to believe.
090. Miracles: There can be miracles if you believe. Yes I do.
091. Love at first sight: ahh no.
092. Heaven: Heaven is by His side.
093. Santa Claus: no.
094. Tooth Fairy: no.
095. Kiss in the first date: yes. haha
096. Angels: absolutely.

Answer Truthfully
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?: yes there is.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you’re in life now?: Happy but incomplete.
099. Do you believe in God?: My life and my everything.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.

Tagging: Phebie, Bogie, Carlota, Laine, Femikey, Rose, Rosa, Anne, Tammy, Budiawan

Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Laine said...

shel thanks for the tag. naka post na sab ko ani nga tag kaganiha lang gyud. nalingaw ko answer. hehehe. naa sab di ay ko award sa imo :)