Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mommy Moments: My Kids in Costumes!

mommy moments

Mommy Moments theme for the week is Kids in Costume. Look at the photos here that I have posted, my boys way back then and my girl just last year during Halloween.


How about you? Do you have captured mommy moments like these? It's your turn to share. Just come and visit here and share your precious mommy moments.





Photobucket


Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Phebie said...

ah wa man jud nagpa pildi ang mama nag post man jud ug iyang pic! hahhahah!

Hazel said...

Alikah is cute in pink. Gong and Spidey cong are adorable. Happy Mommy Moment

Mommy Jes said...

wow nice scrapbooking =) i love the face paint =) here's mine - http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/04/mommy-moments-14-kids-in-costume.html\

iam also making digiscrapbook and have it printed in artscow..wanna try? you can also use my discount coupons here - http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/04/project-no1-ishis-3rd-birthday.html
thnks

Chris said...

these are truly precious mommy moments, :)