Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Long Holiday and my Easter Presents

It's quite a long Holiday!!! Yay!! So, what keeps you busy? Yesterday we just stayed the whole day at home. It is such a good time to rest. We just slept and slept. Oh how I love long holidays. We are planning to go to some pool nearby and take a dip at it is so hot today. But we'll just see if we really go over there later.

Anyway, I'm busy browsing over Posy Lane again to check on their cool items. I am looking for some gifts that I could give to my officemates when I come back to work this Monday. I need to give some simple yet special personalized Easter presents. I've been thinking that maybe I still should get the nam's bits cookies that I gave to my aunt. Do you remember that? The one I blogged the other day or two days past. I think I'll just grab 2 oz cello bag sized Nam bits. It's not that pricey as a 2 oz bag would only cost me $3 each. See? I get to give personalized chocolate chip cookies at a very affordable price. I just love Posy Lane. It's actually my favorite online shop. They just almost everything cool and cute giftable items around. You might try them too.

So moving on, next week we will be attending a National Church blending conference somewhere over the city at the top of the mountains. I have reserved our accomodation already. We are all excited. My sister's family is coming with us and my cousin also. There will be 7 adults of us and 2 kids. I will post some pics soon as soon as we get back. Happy Easter!!! God bless us all.



Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Lynn said...

hello sis..

got something for yah..
http://tweetartz.blogspot.com/2009/04/awards-awards.html

have a blessed lenten season.

Joro Livelihood said...

Hello! Thanks for passing by. I could not find my links here.

Anyway, I added you up all your blogs/ Pls do the same.

Musta na?

Joro Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad
Baconchezjoro Multiply

Lolli said...

halo Shelo welkam sa bisdakplanet :)
happy holidays!

Joro Livelihood said...

Musta! Happy Easter! Welcome sa bisdak! Wala lagi ako ngalan diri day. I added all your blogs to all my blogs.

Taga-Aloran diay ka? Basig paryente rata kay diha amo kagikan sa ako mama kay Rivera siya. Ang amo gyod nga lolo taga-Pines ug daghang Rivera sa Pines.

Joro Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad
Baconchezjoro Multiply