Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, April 3, 2009

Goodies for Me!

Hi everyone! As much as I want to blog all the time, my schedule isn't just cooperative. My time is just super tight. I can't even eat my lunch on time. Pretty true. Oh well, if this will keep me slim then I won't mind being busy at all. Ha ha.

This is just a short update I promise as I can't be long also. I have a lot of files to go over before the clock hits 5:30pm. To give myself a break, I just want to show you some goodies that I got for myself lately.

First cutie goody for me is my cute towel wrap . Remember the one I wrote about our nap rolls? Well, I got the perfect bath wrap towel that matches my hot pink nap mat. Oh Yes.. I swear it's the same design. I am totally overwhelmed and got very excited to go to camping. he he. The fabric is exceptionally soft and heavenly to touch. Actually you can check it for yourself at Posylane.com where you can see the most colorful and cutest gift on earth. LOL! You can get your own wrap and nap mat if you want. Look at the photo below. I have posted it so you could see.

My bath wrap towel
and my nap mat again and see how they perfectly match.
Perfect, right?


Another cute thingy I got is a cute bracelet from my friend. I'm sorry I did not have time to take photo of it. She made it herself as a token of friendship. It's made of jade and other stones. Isn't that sweet?

Last but not the least good thing that happens to me, someone from my dreamworld sent over a cute "Hi and Hello." I know I am over reacting. It's not something special. But who cares, it is still a goody for me. Little things can make me happy!

Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: