Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, April 13, 2009

Something for Myself

I am so excited that the week is finally here and by Friday we will be in the summer capital of the Philippines. I am quite excited as I admit it is my first time to be there. We have an accommodation reserved already for all of us and still trying to finalize the car that will take us there. I will definitely share photos of our trip as soon as we come back next week.

Another thing, just sharing you my recent purchase. I bought something for myself this time. It's time that I get something for my own. I was captivated by this awesome Mom Agenda planner that suits for a mom like me. Yeah, I definitely need an organizer to help me manage my hectic schedule. I find this great at it has unique features like pages or pamphlets that would help me plot vacation plans, addresses, medical information for me and hubby as well as my kids, birthdays and special occasions that need to be remembered, and websites and passwords for a blogger mom like me. Cool huh!! It has many color choices, but then again I got my favorite as usual. Pinky pink for me!! It will make me carry my mom agenda folio in fashion.


See how pretty it is. I got it from posylane still where I got my personalized childrens nap rolls that my children really love. Perfect gifts for my husband, my friends , my mother in-law, my aunts and the people I value all come from Posylane. I got the best buy there at a very affordable price. I simply love it there!

Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: