Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, April 13, 2009

A forgetful Princess who loves anything under the sun


Hi! I just want to blog about my fondness of an online and blogger friend Tammy. Why I plug her? Oh well, she paid me for it. Ha ha ha. Lol!! joke! No way, this is a pure and honest word of the mouth. I love this friend of mine as we just laugh about anything under the sun whenever we chat online. Do you know that feeling? Laughing around without a particular reason at all? Yeah, we are kinda like that. Call us crazy, call us anything but we are as happy as can be with that.

I still have not seen Tammy girl in person, but I can sense that we would go well along. I love her spirit and I would kill her if she doesn't love mine. Ha ha. I know we will be greater friends if there would be a chance for us to see each other. So that's all. Why don't you visit her blogs by the way, Here and here and see her inspiring posts there.




Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Rosilie said...

Galing mo naman she! You featured my sister. hahhahah!

She is indeed a charmer. I use this skill pretty well in our business. Hahhahaha!

She loves a lot of people, no wonder other individuals are swayed to her way of thinking.Oops! compliment ba to or hindi. OMG!

But, just love her a lot. I have linked this site she. mwa!

Forgetful Princess said...

Gang, I am looking forward to meet you soon in Manila :-) Dira na ko mag sahik og lagim.lolz

Wah! Nice ang title ah! Kidding aside, I can still remember how did the friendship started and I am blessed that you are one of my sweetest, funny and helpful friend online. pero, bitaw ngano cge man ta katawa??? Gang, basig naluag atong tornilyo :D

Muah :-)Dala ko pinya gang? o tuna?hehehe
panit sa pinya og ikog sa tuna!

MaxiVelasco said...

haha! i haven't met Tamz in person yet but we already call each other "friendship" hehe.

we usually email each other, too...

she's really a nice person. can't wait to meet her in person when i get the chance to go home to the philippines this year.

have a great day shelo!

ahh. by the way, are you following my blog? if you are, then you can get a free follower spot (free ad space) on my blog for 10 days. check my www.healthnbeyond.com blog for details.

see you around, Shelo!

Forgetful Princess said...

hahaha. kalami sa feeling naay nag palangga oist.lolz Basta, see you all!muah