Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, April 24, 2009

Excited as can be

School time is again fast approaching. My little darling will be studying. I am so excited for her. Moms are always more excited than the kids. LOL. I have already found a school for her. She will be enrolling at Learn and Explore Montessori. I was thinking before of sending her to Christian Harvest Academy as they used the SOT curriculum and I found that curriculum very efficient as my two boys' academy in the province is the same. However, it's a little bit distant from our place and I find it less practical. Montessori is good anyway. And besides we will be moving to our new house by the Lord's will next year so she will be transferring in to another school again.

Now we are getting ready for her first day of school. It's a little bit far yet, but who cares. It is wise to prepare ahead, right? She said she loves Barbie School Bag, but I said Hello Kitty is prettier. OH me , he he. We will look for bags this weekends maybe. And in time for her getting to school, I found a cutie personalized water bottle for her. Actually , again and again I found Posy lane packed with almost all the cuties in this planet. From gift favors to other nap rolls and etc. I am thinking of buying a personalized tumbler for my hubby as he is always on the go and he needs water all the time while driving. Moving on, I know it's a bit early to be talking about school as it's still April and we still have May to go, but what can I do I am just excited as can be.

Okay so much for that. I have little time left. Have to grab my lunch or else I can't eat anymore. Bye.. Love you all.



Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: