Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, April 13, 2009

Making an Empty box into a Snug Haven

Hi ! How are you all after the long Holiday? For me I have been well-rested. I just stayed at home at have my leisure sleeping almost all day long. How I love long holidays. By the way, aside from resting we visited the site of our house which is under construction. Have I told you that we already took a house from Profriends via HDMF financing? Well, we are excited to have our own house here in the urban.

Though our house is still in construction we are already planning on the interiors and on what furniture to dress our house. I was eying on a set of log furniture for the master bedroom that I have seen on scenicfurniture.com. It is my dream to have a classic lodge look bedroom ever since. The queen log bed set made out of red cedars would be perfect. These striking pieces are carefully hand-crafted to its perfection. I love the gorgeous spatter of red on it's design. Look at the image at the right. Isn't is just queenly adorable?

For the my boys' room , I saw this lovely twin Over Full log Bunk Bed crafted from the most excellent of Colorado mountains' Aspen wood. My boys would really love that and I think it is perfect for them. My eldest could occupy the top and cong would be at the base bed. I just adore the feature of this bunk bed as the ladder is built-in. It surely is safe for my boy to climb in. Aspen is a great wood so this piece would surely be sturdy and definitely would last for years.


For my little darling girl, I would still browse over the site to look for a bed set that would be perfect for her. On the living room , I am thinking over a rustic effect. But of course that would still be looked into. Dressing a new house is never easy. You have to organize it with strategies , style and clever furnishings and of course with the perfect choice of furniture that would make an empty box into a snug haven. Thanks to scenicfurniture.com, this site has been very helpful in my interior designing. I will keep you closely posted if I would find my pick for a living room design and set. Till next time! Thanks for coming over here.


Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Lourdes' Mia said...

Hello Mommy Shelo! Nice post you got here. By the way, I have already added your link to my blogroll. Hope you can add me too. Thanks!

Mommy Ruby
Lourdes' Mia
www.lourdesmia.com

Phebie said...

wow! good 4 u that u will soon have ur own house...laag unya daun me dha ha?

Joro Livelihood said...

Musta shelo? Happy Easter diay ninyo tanan diha. Basig paryente ta kay diha baya amo kagikan, sa Pines ako lolo ug naa pod koy mga paryente diha sa Aloran, mga Rivera ug Roa.

Joro Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad
Baconchezjoro Multiply