Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Laptop for me


I have been wanting to buy a laptop but as always my other priorities hinder me. I have a housing loan to pay, a vehicle to pay also, kids education, food , clothing, etc. etc. etc. Good sweet heavens open its doors and pour down blessing for me that pave way for me to get my desired laptop. It is a pre-loved item. It may not be perfect but it is still in top shape.

I have my DELL Inspiron 6000. I know it's not their latest model, but I think it is a good buy considering of the amount we paid for it. It's quite good enough for me. I will only use it anyway for simple online matters like blogging. Nothing more serious web designing and such. Just purely my online getaway. No trouble with my Ali anymore. She plays online games pretty lot. She can have the desktop all by herself. She is my only competitor when it comes to using the pc. LOL

Specs:
# 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium M 730 (Sonoma), 533MHz FSB and PCIe x16 chipset
# 15.4 inch WSXGA+ LCD Panel (Samsung)
# 512 MB DDR2 400 MHz ram
# 60 GB 4200rpm hard drive
# 64 MB ATi Mobility Radeon X300
# Microsoft Windows XP Home
# 24x CD-RW/DVD (Sony)
# Intel 2200 b/g internal wireless card
# 6-cell lithium ion battery
# 4 USB ports
# 1 IEEE 1394 FireWire port
# Secure Digital I/O card slot
# 1 PCMCIA card slot
# 2 front facing speakers
# VGA output
# Optional S-Video and composite video out with adaptor cable
# Audio-out (headphones) and Mic-in
# Integrated 10/100 network Ethernet card
# Internal 56k modem

Not bad I guess for a simple blogger like me.






Photobucket


Add to Technorati Favorites

6 comments:

Phebie said...

WOW mem pasabta sa ko...richness na atong veauty ha! well, pasabot lang na na indeed we are blessed by God as n so much....Congrats!

Gee said...

congratulations on your new laptop! yehey!!! :)

Rose said...

ok lang po yan mommy shelo...
at least my laptop ka po...
na magagamit di ba...
di na po mahalaga kung anong model niya...
o kung latest model ba o hindi...
basta ok at gumagana ok na yun lolz...
wow ang laking space niyan ah...
pedeng pedeng lagyan ng mga games...

Rosa said...

congrats on your new laptop siss..:)

Prettymom said...

wow! congrats sis, having a lappy for my self is in my wish list too..by the way got something for you in this link http://prettymomdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/05/awards.html

rey said...

wow! ang cute naman ng laptop mo! :D