Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, April 3, 2009

Mommy Moments : Special Day

mommy moments

Mommy Moments' topic for the week is anything about Special Day. I have posted here some photos of my kids during moments I have considered special times of our life.



I Know the pics above are not that Special may be for you. But for me those are special in my own way.
Pic 1 is special for me as it was the first time that my eldest and Youngest celebrated b-days together.
My two boys are living in the province and they seldom see each other with the youngest.
Pic 2 is taken on a very special day for me. Seeing that photo of me and bebay would always remind me of that one sweet day.
Pic 3 is me with my second son. That was taken on a special day too as it was our Church's Children's fun day here in Manila. It was my boys first time to join here too.
and the Last Pic 4 was taken during a very special day. It was during the wedding of my cousin Phebie ,when my eldest son marched for the first time on a wedding aisle.

Wanna share Special Moments too? Share it with us here.!

Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

6 comments:

Phebie said...

ayay starring na pod ako name!!!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

HI ate shelo..nice to see you in mommy moments. Know what, i didnt know you have 3 adorable kids. I thought pretty daughter lang =) I think your second son looks like you... Gwapito nila. Have a nice weekend

Lynn said...

hello sis!

musta na?

tagged u...
http://www.lynnschicspot.com/2009/04/100-truths-about-me.html

budiawanhutasoit said...

hi shelo,

thanks for sharing these pics..
you are the lucky (luckiest) mom.. :-)

Chris said...

wow, lots of special moments here! thanks for sharing!

Bill said...

The pictures look beautiful to me. Have a great week Shelo.