Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HAPPY SEPTEMBER!

It's September 1, first day of September and marks the approaching end of the year. Believe it , I have already heard a Christmas carol over the television this morning. Time is really flying so fast. Before we know it, it is already the end of the year 2009.

September is a very memorable month for me. I was born on a sunny September noon. I was married on a bright September too. You see, it is really a very memorable month for me. My wedding anniversary comes first than my birthday. I have been married for couple of years now and gees I am elevating another year count on my age. However, I am not yet old. I would not ever say that. My age would advance each year but my heart would stay younger. =)

Happy SEPTEMBER TO ALL!!!

Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: