Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, September 14, 2009

More Years Together in the Lord!

I have always believed that when you love the Lord, all things will work out together for good, that all things are under His sovereign Hands. If you had known my life story you would never thought I have come this far. I have been into battles over winds and storms , yet I have overcome through the Lord who has empowered me.

Tears of joy and love unspoken always come to me whenever I remembered my past. I have never thought that I could still be arranged in a proper married life after I have sinned and disgrace the Lord's presence in my yesterdays. But Praise the Lord!!! The efficacy of His blood cleansed me. The Lord has still arranged my life in a very intimate way.

After my dreadful life experience , I have already readied myself to stay single for the rest of my life, knowing that I am not worthy of a man's love anymore. but He has arranged a Brother for me. My Brother Husband- Eucel.. I have met him in our church in another locality and was at first attracted to his physical features and his cheerful personality. But I realized that I should not welcome that kind of feelings as I felt ashame of myself. How could someone love me for who I am and for what I have been through. My ex-boyfriend who had been with me for almost 8 years had not even fought for our love and was torn to what happened to me and ended up, giving up on me. Sad truth.. But yes so true..

Unexpectedly, this brother pursued me. I was avoiding him and telling him you don't know me at all. You don't know my past and you don't know my background. You should not feel anything for me as I am not worthy to be loved. I just felt so unsure that time. Thoughts were playing on my mind. Men may get attracted with me but I was sure that when they know me, they would just leave me for nothing which would end up hurting me. I could not handle another misery anymore after the hurt, the shame and all the battle I have been waging. But, zel just went on expressing his love and emotion. He said to me one day, I know you already.. "I know what you've been holding back.. You should not be ashamed of it, everything has been arranged by the Lord. "

Yes, everything has been arranged by the Lord. When I looked back, I realized that if those dark days hadn't happened to me, the Lord has no way to bring the one whom I could be home. The Lord has a sovereign way of dealing my life. It strengthened my faith that when you love the Lord, everything will work out together for good. Thank you Lord for showing grace and mercy upon me. I am not worthy of Thy Love but You have loved me with out question. I praise You for what you have done..You have brought me to my ultimate rest and satisfaction and the one that could make me complete.

To you Zel,

Thank You for being here for me.. You have loved me for who I am, never questioning my purity and sense as a person. Thank you for loving Aljodon and Al'jered as your own. Thank you for giving Alikah to me and strengthening the love through our coming family addition. I cannot promise you that I would be a perfect wife and mother, but in the Lord's will, I will submit to your authority.

Happy anniversary to us. I could not forget September 14 , 2003 when we vowed before the Lord to love and to hold through happiness and sufferings, in sickness and in health.. I have loved thee with an everlasting love.. May we grow old together to see our grandchildren beget children in the Lord.. I love you..

Mie..



Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

10 comments:

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

we should never live with the past.. we're all just humans, i made alot of misateks too when i was single. But looking back, i dont regeret anything at all. Those mistakes made me the person I am now.. Anyway, what matters is the present.. Look at you, you're so blessed, loving hubby and beautiful kids.. at meron pang additonal member on the way =) happy anniversary

Badet said...

That's the sweetest words to say! May you love each other forever. =)

Phebie said...

wow...how sweet naman! Happy Anniversary to both of you mem...I'm sure it's not an accident that you met Eucel but it was God's plan...

u always tc...luv yah cuz...

God Bless ur marriage more and more!

mwah!

genejosh said...

Happy anniversary! You're story made me admire you more...God is really great..His ways are perfect. He gave you the best and the right man whom you'll spend the rest of your life..Happy Anniversary!!!! So happy for you sis...of what God has done in your life..Thanks for sharing your testimony..I'm blessed!

On the way ka pala..How many months na tyan mo?..Take care...

http://www.genejostory.com/2009/09/its-raining-awards.html

genejosh said...

By the way sis i have an award for you: http://www.genejostory.com/2009/09/its-raining-awards.html

More Than Words said...

That was so beautiful! God is good!

Forgetful Princess said...

Happy Anniversary sa inyong duwa gang...ako nag bibilang ng years na wla sya...lolz...

Manila pa rin ako...

nanay said...

Oh! what a sweet testimony, yes God loves us no matter what we are, or who we are. What matters most is now, especially you know the Lord and have personal relations with Him.
Happy Wedding Anniversary and Congratulations for your one year in the blogosphere. God bless.

onlinemommy said...

Hello there! I was visiting Pinay Mommy's entry when I accidentally read your comment about her husband. Based on your comment, I assume that you are a Christian.

I also read this post of yours and I am blessed by this. This is true, All things work together for good to them that love God. God sometimes allows us to experience pain for us to see how great our God is.

You are victorious to overcome your past. Don't looked backed again to your past. They are already a history. And Satan will use it from time to time to slow you down.

I am adding your link to my site. It is up to you if you add mine :) Happy Anniversary. God Bless you.

Joemill said...

It's evident that you're so in love with your husband in a God-centered relationship. Thanks for sharing Shelo. You're making me fall in love someone in my imaginings. :)