Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mi Mundo Del Amor is a Year Old!


Oh My God, I almost forget that this day is momentous for me as a blogger. I suddenly remembered to scan through my archive if when is the first time I started blogging. It was exactly SEPTEMBER 12, 2008 when I made Mi Mundo del Amor and posted my very first blog entry: RAIN...

Time flutters so quickly that I didn't even notice that it has been a year that I have been letting myself heard through the blogosphere. I remember too well how my blog mentor, Phebie- my very own dear pretty cousin encouraged me to blog a year ago. Thank you so much cousin Love for the inspiration and encouragement. Without your impressive words I could have not tasted the joy of blogging.

Blogging is in many ways a continuing conversation. It speaks of your undeniable self, your heart, your thoughts and your soul. I have taken great pleasure in blogging by linking to all of you. I believe that the heart of blogging is linking- linking and commenting. Connecting and communicating the purpose mainly. It is a joy to have found great online friends that become your offline buddies.

Now, that Mi Mundo del Amor is officially a year-old, I want to commend my Great Thanks and Appreciation to all friends and fellow blogger who never get tired from visiting here and commenting over my posts. This blog survives because of you. My blog experienced earning a Pagerank, have lost it, gained it back and have lost it again but yet whatever it may take it is still alive because of you all who believes in me. This blog have lived through changing templates from simple pre-made layouts to specially designed for me and will still continue to journey on. I am still in a growing learning experience. Blogging is best learned by blogging and by reading other blogs. As long as you are here I will carry on! Blogging anyway is not a rocket science, it is just being yourself and putting what you have into it....

  • HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY MI MUNDO DEL AMOR!!!!


Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

8 comments:

genejosh said...

Happy 1 year blogversary! if u haven't blogged, i haven't have the chance of knowing you...God bless on our blogging journey

All About My life said...

wow ang bilis talaga ng panahon noh...
ehehehe happy first blogsary po sau sis....

teJan said...

Grattis sis.. happy anniversay:) more power and more rank more reviews,more oppurtunities to mimundodelamor!!! godbless!

Bill said...

congrats on your anniversary here wooo hoo. :-)

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

happy blogversary...almost same lang tayo, august ako start mag blog pero lately lang naging active talaga.. anyway, havent added this link in my babyblog yet, link exchange tayo ok.. have a nice day!

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

yay for one year of blogging! ako rin malapit na. hehe. bilis ng panahon no? :)

Phebie said...

hala! even me I forgot that I was ur blog mentor! whaaaaa.....

btaw, time really flies so fast and now 1 year ka na! na hala enjoy blogging career...

God Bless and more power to Mi Mundo del Amor!

Mommy Jes said...

Happy Anniversary to your Blogsite!!! =)