Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tagged by Anne

Got tagged by Anne by this fun post.. Thanks sis..

Fun tag goes like this:


Do you think you're hot?

-warm only.. warm with the abounding love of the Lord.

Please, upload your favorite picture

Why do you love this picture?
-I know I have posted this photo maybe several times already. This is my favorite. I love this as I can see my happy childhood memories here. It was taken when I was 6 years old at our old house in Lawaan. I can remember fairly that I was chuckling here as they were teasing us on this on this photo shoot. I just love the way I can see myself chuckle. I looked like one of my child now. Isn't it nice to remember old memories through old photographs? The house behind is where I grew up and where I was molded as a person. I am still missing it as we have abandoned that since my father died.

When was the last time you ate pizza?
-Last Friday? I bought pizza hut slices while going home.

What was the latest song you've heard?
- Stand by Me..

What are you doing while working on this game?
-emailing a client too..LOL

What is your favorite nickname?
-Sel (my family and most cousins call me this) and Mie (my husband calls me this alone)

What kind of person are you?
- strong with the strenght of the Lord, compassionate and always offers a helping hand..

What is your favorite song?
- I love a lot of songs, but one of my favorite is " I belong to You" a praise and worship song

What is your favorite food?
-Chinese food (dimsums) Japanese (sushi and sashimi)

What is the most stressful thing to you?
-dealing with angry clients about their high duties and taxes charges... If you only knew how stressful it could be.

Mention the 3 must-have items on your purse.
-wallet, cellphone and hand sanitizer

What is your favorite color/s?
-favorite colors: baby blue and pink

What is your not full-filled-yet dream?
-migrating to another place, having my own dream house and becoming a lawyer..

What is your favorite city to stay?
-dont have in particular..

Tagging the following persons: Genejosh, bambie, Rosemarie, Jeng, and Phebie

Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

5 comments:

maxivelasco said...

hello shelo! wow. i love the photo so much. it's cute and really memorable for you.

hope you have your not fullfilled dream fulfilled soon. have a great day! hugs!

Genefaith said...

thanks for the tag!

Oist sis it's not yet too late to be a lawyer..Nothing is impossible in Him...me too sis, not yet fulfilled yong dream to have our own house...excited ako sa ways ni God...

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration

David Funk said...

That photo is adorable and cute. Thanks for sharing that and knowing more about you.

BTW, I've seen you on a number of my friend's sites. Thanks again for your very nice comment on my site.:)

jeng said...

The photo is so cute ; ) Thanks for the tag!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

thanks for this,, i didnt know i was tagged lol.. Anyway, did i already informed you about your award? CHeck mo na lang kung di mo pa nakita

http://www.labambita.com/2009/09/many-many-thanks-awards.html

By the way, that photo is cute.. bulilit pa kayo nun..

join my contest pala ha =) you might win that gift card for photobooks