Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback No. 6

Friday Photo Flashback

It's another Friday- another day to celebrate memories through our treasured photographs. Always thankful to Alicia for creating this meme as I have thought that as we grow older by the passing of years it is a treasure to journey back the past even by the captured moments we see by these old photographs.

A Day with My Cousins

I found this old photograph in our old album the other day. I burst into laughter looking at our young innocent faces and the clothes we were wearing. Love to remember those times when me and my sister always had our summer vacation at our grandparents home. We just love to stay there as many of our cousins were there too.

I grew up in a lonely place with no neighbors. It's only me and my sister all the time. That made us always excited for summer vacations as we get to play with our cousins at our Lola and Lolo's place.

Look at our faces here. It gives cheerful feeling in my heart to remember the happy times when we were children wearing our best smiles though no matter how we look. LOL


So are you joining this week too? Just hit the banner above to be directed at the author's site.

Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

6 comments:

More Than Words said...

I loved spending time w/ our cousins when we were little! It's sad because I hardly keep in touch w/ any of them now.

LivingforGod said...

It's wonderful that you have great memories and close relationship with your cousins. All my cousins are in Thailand and I have no idea how they are doing (no contact info.)

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Have a blessed weekend!

Beth in NC said...

What a great photo. I loved the good ol' days playing with my cousins. :o)

The imPerfect Housewife said...

Your family sure was blessed! Now that we're older, my cousins have all spread out and we don't keep in touch as much as we should - weddings and funerals mostly. That picture is just priceless and I love that it brings you such happy memories - it should!! And hey, those clothes were IN back then!! ☺ Have a good weekend ~ ♥

Hazel said...

Time with cousins and grandparents were always fun for me too. Btw, you look lovely!

Muthering Heights said...

Wow, you have a lot of cousins! It must have been great to send time with them!