Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here

About Me

My photo

SHELO- A person who knows how to be happy though may be sad. I am a woman, a mother, a daughter. I am loving and caring. I have shattered dreams but I have hope.I have a God who arranges everything for me. I may not have a desirable past, but no one can destroy me and I am still standing. All I want is to be accepted and loved for who I am cause that is Me and That is all I can be.

Search This Blog

Google+ Badge

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cute Online Shop

Hi there!!! It's a rainy day again. Ugghhh.. I hate days like these.. It really finds me so uncomfortable to go out , but what can I do I really have to as I have my job.

By the way, just want to share a nice online shop I have stumbled upon while browsing for baby cribs and other baby stuffs at sulit.com.ph. I happened to open Isaac08lukas which showcase a lot of cute stuffs from Hello kitties, sanrio items, baby stuffs, disney and friends cute items, rare and great find toys plus a lot more. Wow , I fell in love with it as all the sold items there are so adorable. Tell you what? The prices are so affordable. I have been eying on the baby cribs (pre-loved ones) and the strollers and walkers that Ruth has on her online shop.


I guess payment is available via G-cash and BDO deposits. Try to visit her site and find out what you can shop for your kiddos and even for yourself.


Photobucket


Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Willyo Alsyah P. Isman said...

after I read your blog, I think that your blog is very interesting, Greetings from Indonesia.