Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cute Online Shop

Hi there!!! It's a rainy day again. Ugghhh.. I hate days like these.. It really finds me so uncomfortable to go out , but what can I do I really have to as I have my job.

By the way, just want to share a nice online shop I have stumbled upon while browsing for baby cribs and other baby stuffs at sulit.com.ph. I happened to open Isaac08lukas which showcase a lot of cute stuffs from Hello kitties, sanrio items, baby stuffs, disney and friends cute items, rare and great find toys plus a lot more. Wow , I fell in love with it as all the sold items there are so adorable. Tell you what? The prices are so affordable. I have been eying on the baby cribs (pre-loved ones) and the strollers and walkers that Ruth has on her online shop.


I guess payment is available via G-cash and BDO deposits. Try to visit her site and find out what you can shop for your kiddos and even for yourself.


Photobucket


Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Unknown said...

after I read your blog, I think that your blog is very interesting, Greetings from Indonesia.