Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, September 3, 2009

She got it at Buyyourcar.Co.Uk

Guess what, got my eyes envious on my best friend's new car. It's a red mini copper. Absolutely the mini convertible is gorgeous. Good for her as it is her dream car. Fate is really good on Amy as she was able to purchase one. She told me last time when we chatted that she is busy looking online for new cars that might pass to her liking. I thought she was just kidding. But Oh My GOD! She showed me today what she got. It made me high with enviousness. LOL.


See what she has just bought online. UK really works fine with her. She just shopped this adorable machine through BuyYourCar.co.uk - an online shop that allows buyers to search and inquire on New Cars, Used Cars, Car Leasing, Contract Hire and Van Leasing and even compare offers across all of these purchase routes, anything you need to know about cars. Would you believe , she got that as pre-loved item. It still looks new, right? What do you think?
Great buy indeed. Who would ever think that shopping for car got easier.

Congrats Ems for your new baby. I am sure you are so happy that you now have your dream car. Keep on hitting your goal for more luxury to come!!!


Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: