Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tagging time

Finally Mr. Sun is shining down on me. Oh I miss you Mr. Sun! Good to see you today after the wet, floody days. I hope you will be shining the whole day. =)

Anyway, I have a tag here and it's kinda cool.. I got it from Jenny. Thanks sis for this new stuff. I love answering tags and I miss it for sometime. So here it goes:

1. What time did you get up this morning? -woke up at 7am. I almost got late. LOL

2. How do you like your steak? medium, sometimes super tender...

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? God , that was long ago.. hehe, What was that I can't remember..

4. What is your favorite TV show? I love "wipeout" of axn, love " U think You can dance" and of course local tv shows of ABS-CBN

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? - I would love to relocate in Canada or the US

6. What did you have for breakfast? -meatball siopao and coffee

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese and Japanese

8. What foods do you dislike? exotic like: scorpions, snakes, worms. grrrr

9. Favorite place to eat? restos in Binondo..

10. Favorite dressing? mayonaise only!!!

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 4-wheel drive

12. What are your favorite clothes? anything goes with me

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Greece, Italy, France..

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? huh?

15. Where would you want to retire? retire at my hometown..

16. Favorite time of day? afternoon

17. Where were you born? Lawaan, Aloran Misamis Occidental

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? racing, motocross..

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? don't know..

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Clueless...

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? they who will be tagged..

22. Bird watcher? Ha? LOL

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning.. I sleep at night.. Hahah

24. Do you have any pets? Yes

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Next week maybe i could tell..

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A lawyer..

27. What is your best childhood memory? -vacation time at my grandparent's home

29. Are you married? yes

30. Always wear your seat belt? hehehe not all the time..

31. Been in a car accident? God saves us all the time.. amen

32. Any pet peeves? before I got Mawmaw.. now don't have..

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? pepperoni..

34. Favorite Flower? not so particular

35. Favorite ice cream? cookies and cream, durian delight

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? KFC..

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none

38. From whom did you get your last email? -from Camilla , our GM..

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? gahhhh

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? work, work, work

41. Like your job? yes I guess so.. I have survived the stress..

42. Broccoli? definitely, love it raw dip in mayo..

43. What was your favorite vacation? Dumaguete vacations with cousins

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? colleagues

45. What are you listening to right now? Christian songs

46. What is your favorite color? pink, green and turquoise

47. How many tattoos do you have? don't like tattoos..

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? let me think

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 9:27 am Philippine time

50. Coffee drinker? Absolutely..


Now I am Tagging : Yen, Chris,
Phebie, Laine, and Tammy

Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Rizkyzone said...

very good tags

Gin Hansson said...

thanks for posting this tag sis...haba no?hehehe