Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Daughter's Insulated Lunch Tote

My daughter's school period is between 10:30am -1:00pm. With that, I always make sure I let her nanny carry her packed lunch with them in going to school everyday. I used to place her lunch on the little bag that came free with her school bag but I find it too small for the plastic container we used for the food we pack for her. Good thing I found a cute Insulated lunch tote at posylane. I super love it as it is soft and insulated with bubble foil. It can keep the food warm till she would eat it at lunch break. That's just what I need for my darling little girl. I picked up the aqua mint lunch tote as Alikah loves the color blue.

I was tempted to buy the match aqua mint toddler backpack. I'm really impressed on how posylane carry on their products. Those are just so adorable and surely match everyone's style. Remember I have bought our nap mats from them also. I am just excited to see new products that I would fall in love with in the days to come. Try online shopping with posylane too. I swear they are just the best.

Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: