Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twitter Contest!!!

Hey friends, wanna Win a Casio Camera ? This is just an absolutely interesting contest!!! This a Twitter Competition to launch Murray's Green Affiliate Marketing blog and to promote green online marketing.

How to join? Well see the easy contest mechanics below. But first you have to Join Twitter if you're still not.. So easy to register, I promise.

Here goes the mechanics:

According to the contest's host:

1. Follow @murraynewlands
2. Twitter this tweet:

“Please follow @murraynewlands @carbonadvicegrp @heatherinbc @Xshot #murraynewlands.com http://bit.ly/qN1FG, RT 2 Win”

3. Twitter Competition Closes 28th March 2009 at 3 pm GMT.
4. I will choose one winner at random
5. I am the judge of this competition, my decision is final and I may change the Twitter Competition rules.
6. No purchase necessary to win.
7. US $100 may be substituted in place of the camera prize.

Casio EX-Z8O Camera

casio-ex-z80

Xshot Camera Extender

xshot_2

Isn't that just great? Give it your best Shot buddies!!!!


Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: