Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kids' Choice Awards








2009kca_logo


Hey are your kids into Nickelodeons? Well mine are. I am even into it. I love the shows there. My little girl memorizes all time slots of her favorite cartoon shows in that channel. From the time she wakes up till the time I arrive home from work, the TV is fixed on Nickelodeons. If you and your kids are into the channel then it's also wise for you to participate Nickelodeons' Kids' Choice Awards or the KCAs. This is an annual awards show which is held live between the late date of March or the first week of April. This year it will be on March 28 at 8PM. It is one of the biggest awards show which give honors to the year's hip and biggest TV show, movie, musical acts , favorite book and etc. as nominated and voted by the patronizers of the Nickelodeon channel.

It's will be a great event then. I'm so excited of who will be the winners. My kids voted already for their fave TV show. I also voted for myself. Since I am a fan of the Twilight Saga, I voted for Twilight for the favorite book category. Please help Twilight win. Just click on the widget above to vote for it. Well, Twilight truly enthralled me. I was carried away by the Saga into a world of love and passion by some Vampire hunk. It deserves to win then. 4 days and 9 hours left for you to cast your choice and vote for your favorite nominees. Good luck to all Nickelodeans and good luck to your bets.



Post?slot_id=34730&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: