Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Green Thumb Sunday: Lovely Aloran

I participated in this cool meme, created for gardeners or gardener wanna-be's, house plant enthusiasts, and nature lovers. All you need to do to participate is post a picture on Sunday of a plant in your yard or that you are growing, a landscape or nature scene. Cool right? Since I love Nature and want to care for nature count me in.

My First Entry would be a simple yet lovely picture of my hometown Aloran, Misamis Occidental. The picture tells us the major product of our town. We grow coconuts in almost all farm lands. Coconut growing is the major livelihood of the farmers in the town. I just love my place and I find this picture serene and greeny.



If you want to join the Green Thumb Sunday just as I did, just click here. Have a Happy Green Thumb Sunday.





Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: