Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Introducing Country Delights

Hi Everyone!!! How are you all today. This morning, I was so excited opening my inbox. I mean I was really waiting for that email. It's the wp-theme pack from Marina of Country delights. I was blog hopping yesterday and suddenly landed over a pixel site which has a lot of purchasewares in the site. I saw Wordpress themes in the sidebar so I clicked on it and wow I was pretty awed in looking at the themes. They're so adorable and pretty.. I just love it. It was even more amazing to see the prices of her themes. It's very affordable. I mean I always see themes for sale which would range from Usd 10 up. But her's was really unbelievable, thinking of her designs which are so gorgeous.

What I did was try my luck and purchase 1 via paypal for my wp blog. It's even below Usd5. Imagine that. I was thinking that maybe there will be a chance that I wont get my theme as desired, but my thoughts were wrong. I have my theme delivered this morning to my two emails. of course I hastily uploaded it and activated it in my domain. Now I have it on in my other blog: Sweetiedreamer.info . I am still having hard time in changing the text in the header to my domain name. I don't know how to it. Do you happen to know how I change the text? Please teach me... Thanks.

By the ways here's a snapshot of my new theme on my other blog. Isn't is lovely?








Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: