Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, March 6, 2009

Still in Transition

If you happen to notice that my blogroll is empty on my sidebar, don't feel bad. My blog is still in transition. I have just switched to custom domain yesterday afternoon. It will take two-three days for my new url to be available in the whole internetwide. I was surprised this morning to find my bloglists empty. I have sorted that maybe this is a part of the redirecting thing. However, if bloglist doesn't materialized again in the next days dont worry I will labor with love to put your beautiful links again. I promise.

Just be patient and bear with me..




Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Forgetful Princess said...

ikaw ang dapat maging patient :)) there will be a lil changes...let me know...i will help u :))

Pag may paid ads ka..ask me :))

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for the warm assistance!! You are greatly appreciated.

Allen's Darling said...

Hi musta na! nice blog care xlinks? ty