Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, March 13, 2009

disturbed.....

There are really times that I feel so weak and so down just like what I feel today. I just don't know where does this steems from. I sense that I am not on my usual self today. My eyes are weary, my heart is in tatters and my I am feeling so sick. I suddenly missed the my old home. Something in me is bare. My soul is yearning for old faces, old names that were so close and familiar in the olden days.

Deep within there a feeling of longing. When can I see my father again? After how so many years could I hear his comforting voice.  At whilst can I see someone I ache to be with. Someone who has just passed on my world and I don't know if he will be back again. I miss old friendship that was taken from me. I even missed enemies who shut disdainful words at me that hurt my character.

I just don't know what's with me today. I just pray that this will pull back from my system. The feeling is too burdensome to bear. Could it be that something deep within me is perturbing? But I never know what is it. I cannot point really where this began. Well, it still early to say that this will stay on me for the whole day. God is faithful and I trust in Him yesterday, today and tomorrow.



Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Forgetful Princess said...

Gang, let it go! If something is bothering talk to the person concern or if u feel like doing something then do it If you miss someone who's far, you can call :-)

Have faith in HIm.

TC