Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, March 20, 2009

"My Cluttered Handwriting" Tag

Three people tagged me this fun taggie.. I got this from: Tammy, Laine and Love.. Obviously I have to display my unorganized hand-writing skills.. hehe

Here are the rules of the game:

1. Write down who tagged you in white paper and your answers in
numbers 2 and 3 Take a photo of it and upload the photo in your blog to show us how your handwriting looks like.

2. Answer these:
-your name / username / pseudo
-right-handed or left-handed?
-your favorite letters to write?
-your least favorite letters to write?
- Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”

3. Tag five persons.

Showing you what I've got!!!






And since most of my friends are already tagged with this , I will tag those who haven't done this:

1. Shirgie
2. Carlota
3. Maya
4. Twinks
5. Lynn

Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me. i will try to do it this weekend. oppsss i don't have a scanner in my room will try to use ms J's scanner.

About the award ok lang sis. Happy Friday!

Lynn said...

hi shelo!

this is interesting. will grab this soon, ok? thank u for the thought. happy weekend!

Lynn said...

hi sis. will put this in my other blog ha "my so called life". hope u don't mind.

happy sunday!