Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Letter


My eyes are brimming with tears now and it continued to shed, my heart is torn in pieces and I cant help but blog about it. I asked my friend if it's okay to post it here and thankfully she gave her go ahead.

It is a letter from a woman who's heart has been battered a thousand times from the pain her husband is inflicting on her and to her family. To give you a narrow background, My friend and her kids were left by her husband when he joined the US Navy with the promise that they will shortly follow him in the US. However, because of a very striking circumstances all their dreams falter. She is almost a year now, crying over our shoulder sharing all the grief-stricken tales of her husband's unfaithfulness. Whenever I heard about it, I can't help but feel pity for her and built my anguish towards the husband. I want her to feel angry to her husband too and if possible do the revenging things, cause I can't imagine a guy who would leave her dutiful wife with their kids for a new woman he had just met out there!

However today, to my amazement, she called me over her table and let me check on her mail for her husband. I was totally at a loss for word.. How could she, who has been weeping and hurting , still had the heart to write like that. It that what you call unconditional love? I admired my friend a lot. If I am strong, she is ten times stronger than me. It is a love beyond compare, a love without question. A love so strong that even a thousand pains could not drown or withstand it.

Here is the letter anyway, copied and not edited....

Dear Daddy
I maybe hurt, mad and disappointed but I just want you to know that
we still love you if ever things have change and you realize your mistake
come back to us. we are still waiting for you, no question ask.
You're my husband. I made a promise to our creator that I will love you
till death do us apart. You are not alone in your problems.
Though you have said a lot of painful words to me, I will continue to forgive you. You will not be alone when you grow old, I and the kids are still here for you.


we are waiting for you to come home. Now, if you are happy where you are,
go ahead and continue to do what makes you happy. Just dont forget your responsibility to the kids.But if things will change, whatever happens , come back to us. we are still here, we could always start anew .We are not the ones who left you, You were the one who left us. We will just be here waiting for your return.

(undisclosed name)
The heart could really see what other people could not contemplate or understand. That love is unconditional.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! You have a nice blog.Thanks for sharing.will come for more that is if you don't mind.If you love someone unconditionally, you have already given them the greatest gift you can give. :) Wishing you well