Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

NEW YEAR: NEW THEME

Hi everyone!! This is just a shortie update!! If you have noticed , I changed my blog theme!! I think it's time to try on new theme for my blog. Dressing your blog with another theme could be so tiring as you have to arrange links, widgets, etc all over again. But anyway, the result is worth the labor.

I got this Birdie Theme from a blogger who offered free blogger templates. I want to give credits to Gisele Jaquenod for this cute layout. I am still figuring out how to make my own design, I will arrive to that. For the meantime, I'll have to stick on the free templates that is offered on the web.

I think it's quite good. I like the color BLUE too. My other blog is so pink. Might as well try my other favorite color too. Hope you like it and wish to see you visiting more often. Have a nice day!!

1 comment:

Phebie said...

nice kaau imo theme mem....Congrats!!!