Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How Do I Forget Someone who hurt Me?

The above title is a familiar line I always hear when someone is in a dilemma of getting hurt from past lovers or relationship partners. This question is inevitable. I for one may sometimes doodle myself and try to think of ways on how to forget someone who hurt me so badly. I want the pain to go away. But then again and again forgetting doesn't help. It is more painful enough the next time I remember.

I then realize that there is no magic way in forgetting. It will never happen that in a snap of our fingers their images will suddenly slip off our thoughts or may never happen that we will wake up one day and never remember the name. Sad thing right? But that's reality. It's life, you experience it so you remember.

The only thing we could do is move on. As always said , moving on is not forgetting but accepting the things that happened and trying to live with it. Either find other things more precious than hurting memories to occupy your mind. You may also mingle with friends and people who will be there for you. If someone leaves us, I assure you it's not the end of the world. As someone texted me before "sometimes the people we thought we couldn't live without, were actually the ones who stopped us from living.." so go on, move on.. Life is so short to dwell on things that may hinder you from reaching your goal.


There are too many fish in the sea.. It just takes time to heal the throbbing pain, but it will wear off. You will remember but you will overcome eventually!! It just takes time and Patience..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've definately been hurt, and bad. I wish I had never met the guy, he used me so badly