Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, January 30, 2009

My Newest Baby: My Online Diary



As the web mistress is not yet feeling well, this will just be a short update. This past few days there's nothing really special cause I've been attacked by Mr. sickness. A lot of pain the head, stuffy nose, hard cough and sore throat accompanied by tons of load in the office. Can you imagine how dreadful it was.

I would just like to announce to you all that I created my online Diary. It will be my personal confidant, my friend and listener to my daily rants and rumblings and the key for you to peek at my daily thoughts and oozing emotion. It is more like of a teenager's Diary book, only that mine is a blog. You are welcome to see my daily rumblings but comments OFF there., just tag me at the tagboard so I will know you have visited.

Introducing my newest baby : Pinkyshelo.blogspot.com



No comments: