Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here

About Me

My photo

SHELO- A person who knows how to be happy though may be sad. I am a woman, a mother, a daughter. I am loving and caring. I have shattered dreams but I have hope.I have a God who arranges everything for me. I may not have a desirable past, but no one can destroy me and I am still standing. All I want is to be accepted and loved for who I am cause that is Me and That is all I can be.

Search This Blog

Google+ Badge

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Twilight : The Teaser

Hi! Are you a fan of Twilight? Hmmm, I found some teaser just a movie in minutes to tickle you for a while today. I found it in Youtube and I thought it's quite funny. Might as well share it with you. Have fun watching.. He he he




No comments: