Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, January 26, 2009

Build Your Dreams with BYD

While doing my usual blog hopping routine I happened to stumble upon this blog BYD Electric Cars
which really drew my attention. This blog talks about the very impressive products which are already out in the market. I think the products are cool. Actually, not just cool but also dazzling as it dazzled me away from my senses.

Wow, their latest post on their latest innovation BYD E6 Electric Car
had my eyes fixed on the post. The specifications are great, so good to be true. To top it all, this line awed me most:

"BYD projected the battery had a life of 2,000 cycles, for a lifetime range of about 600,000 km (373,000 miles)"

Awesome!!!

Actually upon reading this blog, I came to learn more about the company. I have been directed to the website which would discuss more about the electric operated cars. I just don't know with you if you get interested with it too. I mean, I find it environment-friendly as it would not emit those harmful gasses that damage our ozone layer. It's also battery or electric operated, very practical as prices of gas today is so high that it is more economical to commute everyday than drive your own car. What we need actually are products like these. These are small showing which could take us to our dreams. The Company name is really true to its name, Build Your Dreams (BYD). Anyway, to know more just hit the link and read more on that blog. I will do again.


No comments: