Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year's Message from My heart

The new year has stepped down and bid 2008 away. It is time wash the traces of oldness and be refreshed with all that's new. New life, new beginnings, new way to journey on and new set of dreams and desires to hit for!!

Wear away the old memories that never were useful to your existence. Bury them to the grave of forgetting and restart your being. I for one, had a lot of tearful moments in the past year, but I vowed to myself and to the One Almighty that gone all those with the wind. The Lord is my real beginning, The Alpha and Omega, the Great "I am" who has been the reality of all the things I need. Having a new life will only become real if we have the real refreshing and renewing from within. Time is so fast which makes life so short. It is not right to dwell on things that will make us bitter. The secret to a great living is being happy for the things we have and we have not. Let us try to be contented. I have sense that our real contentment is Christ alone. Human life never acknowledge the word contentment.

Accept what has happened in the past and never regret. All things happened for a reason. And all reason are under the Lord's sovereign hand. Remember the Lord could never be wrong. Just go and be happy with it. As the saying goes, "dont cry because it's over, but smile because it happened". The people who came and and went out of my life will remain a part of the past , but they will never hinder me from moving on to where I should be.

Embrace Life as it comes to you and let go of the pain that may block your way!! Happy New Year to ALL!!!

No comments: