Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, January 9, 2009

Internet Love Finally Happily Ever After

Wedding bells sounded last Saturday at the Garden somewhere here in my place!!! My cousin got married at last!! Congratulations Irene!! We all wish you a happy marriage blessed and knotted with the Grace and Mercy of our Father above.

I'm so happy for her, and that's the reason why I blog about it. Her age is not getting younger anymore and she was afraid of having to be an old maid. Thanks to the Internet Dating Guide Site , this site did not fail me. I was the one who discovered it and suggested Irene to check on it thinking that it might help her. It did!! Thanks God. She found the bone of her bone in that site. It was an internet Romance. (giggles..) They were obviously in- love via "Internet Dating" .. H mm , that site is great in their helpful and fantastic Internet Dating Tips and there are tons of tested Internet Dating Sites introduced too where cousin-bear obviously stumbled upon one of them. Just so happy that I can't stop to blog about this. Are you trying to find your match too? Why don't you try and personally experience what I have told you. Go and open the "Dating Profiles" who knows one of them may be your soul and heart's one true Love. Good luck!!

No comments: