Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, January 19, 2009

I will not be there


You have hurt me in so many ways
More ways than you can ever believe
Being a good friend to the one who actually cared
I something you did not achieve

I did so much for you
And was nothing but a friend
But all of that is over
I guess this has to be the end

I was the one you used to talk to
About everything that went through your mind
I thought that you were different than the rest
I thought that you were a magnificent find

But now you have hurt me so much
And I don’t know what to do
I used to think that you actually cared about me
But all you really cared about was you

You talked so down to me
And in a way that no one else would
If I was strong enough to tell you what I actually thought
I guarantee you, I would

So you can think what you want
Because my opinion will never change
Now that you came in and hurt my heart
My whole life I have to rearrange

I have people who actually care about me
Because I know that you never will
But now I have an empty space in my heart
That you will never again get to fill

So continue on with your life
But it will have to be without me
Because all of the times I was hurting
Because of you, the same I will never be

So when you have nobody
And you need somebody to care
Do not try to call me
Because I will not be there


No comments: