Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, August 7, 2009

Preparing for My Baby's Day Out!

By now, I am ready for my baby to come out. I have some hand-me-down apparels from my older kids ready to be used by my coming baby. It is always wise to prepare ahead than cram in the nearing actual day. I am currently waiting for the box from UK too from my generous friend Grace which contains mix baby items. It's already coming maybe by third week of August. Thanks to my donors.

I have our old crib ready too. I just bought a new crib set to make it fresh and comfy for our new angel. The crib set is from Kids Line Zanzibar which includes a quilt, bumpers and fitted sheet. The set costs around Usd 54.00. Will have to look for musical hanging toy for the crib to motivate the little mind.




Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: