Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, August 24, 2009

Dahil May Isang Ikaw ( Because There Is One You)




I have always been an addict of Filipino Teleserye. It serves as my relaxation from a hard day's work. Most of those have entertained me a lot and carried me away to the plot and scene of the story. The excitement gets to a higher level as ABS-CBN created a reunion of the love team Jericho Rosales and Kristine Hermosa. This is really a star-studded teleserye. This will make me hurry home again.

Main Casts:
* Kristine Hermosa as Angel Ramirez / Ella Alferos
* Jericho Rosales as Miguel Ramirez
* Gabby Concepcion as Jaime Alferos
* Lorna Tolentino as Tessa Ramirez
* Chin Chin Gutierrez as Patricia Aragon-Alferos
* John Estrada as Daniel Ramirez
* Karylle as Denise Alferos
* Sid Lucero as Alfred/Red Ramirez

Grand TV Premiere is already this evening, August 24 on the Primetime Bida. I'm sure I will love this. I love the chemistry of Jericho and Kristine. It makes me "kilig". LOL.. By the way, see the full trailer below and fall in love with the drama.







Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

faRadiana said...

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/ikaw