Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Femikey Needs our HELP

I have hopped over Femikey's blog just a while ago and was deeply sorry to know about her present family problem. Femikey is a fellow blogger and an online friend. She designed two of my past templates and did it well. She is from Davao and presently resides in the states. She needs every help we could offer: Cash (badly needed for the medication of her sister) and every kind gesture we could extend..

I quoted this from her post:

Words from Femikey
I felt so bad because we can't help my family at this moment. We run out of money and i can't do anything about it. I want to help them but i don't know what to do. My sister need to continue her treatment and medication. She's very ill and suffering right now in the hospital. She lost her 6 months old baby 3 days ago. I am asking help to everyone and i need your donation for my sister treatment. Please help me. You can donate any amount. It can help a lot if you do. A million thanks to all your help!
Let's all try to help her in any way we can. If you have any extra amount , it would help her a lot. To help her, go to her blog and send your donation there.

Any act of kindness given and shared will return to you a hundredfold. God blesses those with a giving heart with blessings untold. Amen.
Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: