Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here

About Me

My photo

SHELO- A person who knows how to be happy though may be sad. I am a woman, a mother, a daughter. I am loving and caring. I have shattered dreams but I have hope.I have a God who arranges everything for me. I may not have a desirable past, but no one can destroy me and I am still standing. All I want is to be accepted and loved for who I am cause that is Me and That is all I can be.

Search This Blog

Google+ Badge

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Missing these Boys all the Time

I was happy to see my boys on their school uniform yesterday. I miss them a lot as they are in the Province with mama. We get to see each other only during vacations. My daughter misses them too all the time. She keeps on saying, " Mama , I miss my kuyas".. Poor baby, Mama misses them too.

By the way, Aljodon is now 10 years old and Al'jered is 9. Time flies so quickly. When I left Aloran to work here in the city , they were only 4 and 3 years young. Now they are both in Level 4 in Elementary. Though they are far, I know the Lord takes good care of them by giving them my mama who is always by their side.

Look at them:


Aljodon (taller) and Al'jred
Al'jered (Cocong) engrossed with the pspKuya is coaching

To my two boys: Though mama is far, always remember, I have placed you both here in my heart.. I miss you my darlings. Love you both so much.



Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

budiawanhutasoit said...

hi shelo,
your boys are handsome..believe they are truly a gift from God..

what's the meaning of kuyas?

be Blessed sis..