Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Missing these Boys all the Time

I was happy to see my boys on their school uniform yesterday. I miss them a lot as they are in the Province with mama. We get to see each other only during vacations. My daughter misses them too all the time. She keeps on saying, " Mama , I miss my kuyas".. Poor baby, Mama misses them too.

By the way, Aljodon is now 10 years old and Al'jered is 9. Time flies so quickly. When I left Aloran to work here in the city , they were only 4 and 3 years young. Now they are both in Level 4 in Elementary. Though they are far, I know the Lord takes good care of them by giving them my mama who is always by their side.

Look at them:


Aljodon (taller) and Al'jred
Al'jered (Cocong) engrossed with the pspKuya is coaching

To my two boys: Though mama is far, always remember, I have placed you both here in my heart.. I miss you my darlings. Love you both so much.



Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

budiawanhutasoit said...

hi shelo,
your boys are handsome..believe they are truly a gift from God..

what's the meaning of kuyas?

be Blessed sis..