Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MacGyver


I suddenly remembered my favorite star Richard Dean Anderson when we were talking at the pantry while having our lunch earlier. Richard Dean Anderson is probably best known as MacGyver, the clever and inventive nonviolent hero who solved problems in his own unique way for seven successful seasons on ABC. In his roles before and since, this gifted actor has continued to demonstrate his remarkable talent and versatility.

Being fancied to his cleverness and unique moves, I never dared to miss watching a single episode of MacGyver way back elementary years. I remembered it was on a Sunday evening. I nearly broke my heart when the show ended and I never can watch my hero every Sunday. LOL.

I wonder how he looks now. I bet he is getting older. I frantically search the net as soon as I came back from luch and this is what I got.


This was the Anderson, who played the iconic MacGyver character back when he was 30 years younger and 100 pounds lighter

Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Phebie said...

hahhaha...nanambok na xa mem bah?

ma remember jud ni nko xa mem ai...kantaw daun :"mcgyver ting ning2x"...lolz!