Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, August 10, 2009

Her Perfect Score


I think so that I was able to mention it here that my youngest child Alikah "Bebay" is now "Junior Advanced Casa" (kinder) of Learn and Explore Montessori School in our place. She is a lot active on school activities that even at the house she would continue to answer her school books. What I did is buy other sets of books at National Bookstore for her to do work on, so she would not write on her school books as those will be graded pace by pace by their teacher.

She just recently had her First quarter examination last July 28-30, 2009. She took that as special exam as she was confined during the regular examination period. Just last Saturday I checked her bag and found out that the test results folder with the exam papers for me to sign was there. Wow, so happy to see as she got all her subjects PERFECT! That was maybe the reason when she came home last Friday she got a big star on her hand. She just didn't tell us what was that for when we asked her.

Glad that she is doing okay with school with in fact this is her fist formal education. I am not expecting more of her but it just proves that my children got the Lord as their real wisdom. =)


Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: