Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback No. 4

Friday again and another opportunity to recall the past. Thanks to Alicia for creating this meme as we always have wonderful stories to tell from the yesterdays..
Friday Photo Flashback

My theme for this week is " All About Me".. I want to show you my friends how I look when I was a baby , a kid, a young woman and to becoming a Full blown mother...


First pic on the top left was when I was a year 10 months old baby. Second photo on top right was taken when I was 5 years old. Right below the top right photo was when I was 23 years old-with 2 sons and the last one was taken last year , I was already 30 years old- a mother of 3 children.


Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Laurencita said...

you look so young at your age. one can never know you have already 3 kids.huh!

teJan said...

hhehe..kumusta she, ang naman, sa mg old photos;)

Godbless!