Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, August 14, 2009

MM: We Gotta Wear Shades

mommy moments,

Hi There.. It's Mommy Moments once again. How time really flies. I thought I just had posted my last entry and here I am again posting another one. This week's theme is fun as it would be pictures of our kiddos having their shades on. Well, I have a number of them..


Bebay and her biggy shades with her bubble gun

Yeah Men!!

Alikah In Her Pretty winky shades

My Children in The wacky shady pose

My Second son with the youngest in her one-lense shady.. LOL

Now, it's your turn to show off those wacky poses where your kids are wearing their shades . Join us here at Mommy Moments!


Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

7 comments:

More Than Words said...

Your kids are so cute!!!!

LOL..I love the one lens!!

Willa's MommyMoments said...

the one lens shade makes me laugh! :D

Hazel said...

Nakaka-aliw ang one lens shady. I like the second capture very much. Parang Hollywood baby! But most of all I have her hearty grin.

kamz said...

Your girl is so cool in her shades. and the one-lens shade made me laugh! i wonder how it came to be...

btw, i would like to invite you to join my movie/tv show meme called Tuesday Couch Potatoes. hope you can join in the fun! thanks!

Hazel said...

hi, i came back about the link exchange - sure.

admin said...

they look so cute wearing their own shades... the one-lens shade is the best!
mommyrache

admin said...

they look so cute wearing their own shades... the one-lens shade is the best!
mommyrache