Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback No. 3



Friday Photo Flashback

WHEN THEY WERE BABIES

Here is my third entry for Friday photo Flashback. This is not a black and white photo but it was taken year 2001. I am showing you here picture of my two sons when they were babies. Kuya Aljodon was only 1 year old and 8 months in that and my second son Al'jered was only 6 months old. How precious to see them as babies and I miss the moments when I cherished them in my arms. However for us moms, no matter how tall our kids are now, they remain babies in our hearts.


To those who want to join the meme, click the banner above to be directed to the Alicia's page- author of this meme.


Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

10 comments:

More Than Words said...

Thanks for joining in again!!

So true what you said...they will always remain babies in our hearts!!

Love the picture!!!

Mamí♥Picture said...

sooo ADORABLE!!!

Laurencita said...

Oh! they are so cute.

Unknown said...

wow! 14 month gap -- you go girl!

they look so sweet/adorable! it is amazing how time flies! :)

Krisha said...

i posted a photo of my girls when they were babies, too!

Your kids are cute!

Chris said...

cute babies!! :D

LivingforGod said...

So cute! I agree...my kids are always my babies :).

Erin said...

The get so old so fast, we truly understand that they are on loan to us, don't we? Your babies are beautiful in this picture.

Rosa said...

wow, cute kids!!

visit my blog of sahmo /
rosamuth / life in palawan / rosas diary / istar blog / chikka blog / express liife / baby blog and pink precious

Muthering Heights said...

They were just SOOOO precious!