Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Troy Bisaya Version: Hilarious!

Hey there, I really can't stop myself from blogging about what I just have seen in Youtube. Oh well, this made my morning jolly. What can I do? My sister called me to her table via Sametime Chat to show me something. I right away went to her table wondering what was it. I thought it was about her visa for Canada. But it wasn't. What she showed me is a very hilarious video clip of the edited Troy movie, dubbed into Visayan Dialect. We were both laughing to our tears.. Ha ha. Let me show what was it.

WARNING: This video may not be suitable for minors. Some of the words are explicit and not recommended for young audiences.

Enjoy watching. (if you are bisaya.. he he)


No comments: