Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, February 6, 2009

Follow Me Here!!!

Whoever is fond of anime? Tons!!! Yeah right and I'm one.. LOL!! Guess what I have joined lately..

This .....

Ha ha, I have registered to Anime Chat City.. I happened to stumble upon that site and find it oh so interesting!! The 100% free registration drew me of course.. And hey, I was not wrong. It is just so fun. I just filled up a very short registration form , wow no sweats at all!! And viola!! I am done!! I am now a member.. Yay!! That was easy.. I find it amazing as I get to meet tons of Anime people around the world.. Great way to make friends.. Gosh, I have to find the cutest anime avatar first as I have to dress my profile with cuteness.. Hey, before I forget you should know that I got to use my web cam there too. You see.. I'm gonna be addicted..

If you wanna be " IN" too, you have to listen to me. Remember 100% free membership. No hassle at all registration process :only name, username and password, plus your age and gender, then you get to enjoy seeing and blabbering with all the people on the website immediately.. No sweats right?

So.. just follow me at Anime Chat City and see you there!! Ciao

No comments: