Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, February 16, 2009

An A-Z tag

Thanks to Rizz for tagging me...

A- Attached or Single? attached by law, by life and by heart
B- Best Friend? actually best friends: Emelou, Lai, and Evelyn and Greg
C- Cake or pie? Oh I love both.. What do i do? hehe
D- Day of choice? - Saturday , cause I can sleep all I want
E- Essential item? my cellphone
F- Favorite Color? pink and blue, also green
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? gummy bears, i dont like worms..grrrr
H- Hometown? Aloran, no other place like Home
I- Indulgence? - blogging, blogging and blogging..
J- June or July? July, my 2nd son's bday is July and my most memorable date is also July.
K- Kids?3 lovely healthy and bright kids..
L- Life is not complete w/o God, my family and my One Great Love
M- Marriage date? September 13, 2004
N- Number of magazine subscriptionsoh none..
O- Orange or apple? -
orange
P- Phobias?
gosh, it's wriggly worms
Q- Quotes? –
"If I could sell my memories with my One great love of their worth to me, I could be a millionaire and perhaps the richest woman in the world."
R- Reason to smile?
I am alive and kicking
S- Season of choice?
summer (as if we have a lot of choices..LOl)
T- Tag people -
Femikey, Laine, Love, Rose, and , Maricel
U- Unknown fact about me
I would left it unknown instead..
V- Vegetable? -
broccoli
W- Worst habit?
I always hold the arm of whoever is beside me when sleeping.
X- Xray or ultrasound? -
ULTRASOUND
Y- Your favorite foods?
seafood and Chinese Food
Z- Zodiac sign -
Virgo

No comments: